Financial statement analysis is one of the most crucial functions of any organization. While external stakeholders seek it to judge the overall position and the financial abilities of a company, the internal ones employ it as a key tool for finance management.
Are you well equipped to execute the task?
Join our webinar to learn the fundamentals of financial statement analysis – the overview, key analysis, ratios, etc. and the benefits that the CMA course offers to finance professionals.
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification is an authorized credential lending strong support in areas of financial planning, statement analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics.
- Overview of various financial statements
- Key analysis / ratios
- Investor overview
- Key features of CMA course
- Key benefits of CMA course
- Outline of syllabus: exam pattern, testing window, difficulty etc.
- Forum :Accounting & Finance Forum
- Seminar :Accounting & Finance Webinar
- Topic :5 Simple Steps to Analyze Financial Statements
- Date :June 7, 2021
- Time :7.00 – 8.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5668 354 64