Effective communication helps us to better understand a person or situation and enables us to resolve differences, build trust and respect, and create environments where creative ideas, problem solving, affection, and caring can flourish. As simple as communication seems, much of what we try to communicate to others—and what others try to communicate to us—gets misunderstood, which can cause conflict and frustration in personal and professional relationships. By learning these effective communication and interpersonal skills, you can better connect with everyone.
- Introduction On Communication
- Communication Model
- Barriers Of Communication
- Reducing Barriers
- Communicating With Clarity
- Cross Cultural Communication
- Managing Emotions
- Building Confidence
- Listening Skills
- Giving And Taking Feedback
- Behavior Modeling For Communication
- Do’s And Don’ts For Effective Communication
- Acquiring the Essentials – Understand your role
- Building assertive behavior
- Building and maintaining positive relationships
- Personal effectiveness
- Setting SMART Goals – Develop Plans
- Creating Win – Win Situations – Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Understanding the importance of using the right body language to create an impact using the PEOPLE concept (Proximity, Expression, Orientation, Posture, Looks, Eye contact)
- Communicating to handle situations – Build rapport
- Enhance the skills of communication.
- Prepare and present yourself and your work in a professional manner according to business ethics and protocol(s).
- Build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and correctly in the form that fulfills the purpose and meets the needs of internal and external customers.
- Understand various communication styles and develop assertiveness skills to clearly communicate ideas and opinions at all levels of the organization.
- Equip participants to handle difficult situations while dealing with internal and external customers to create a “win – win” situation.
- This is an open program for all employees from middle to top level management.