03 – 05 June 2014
03 – 05 June 2014
Supervisor skills can be essential to a business. A supervisor can be viewed as a vital connection between a company’s goals and its potential. He/She is generally in contact with all factions of a business — the workforce, the customer base, and the upper management — therefore, he/she typically needs social, management, and accountability skills. Supervisors and managers are tasked to make sure that things are done correctly and at the right time. However, managing people has gradually evolved, and most experienced supervisors must learn to adapt to the change. Some “old” supervisory techniques may no longer work. In this seminar, you will be taught the best practices in management, and how to supervise a team in the most effective manner.
The objective of this program will be to help participants to:
- Introspect and learn different types of power to deal with customers effectively.
- Develop skills to manage time by prioritizing your tasks and be more productive supervisors.
- Build strong professional relationships by breaking through the perception barriers and communicating assertively with the team to achieve better results.
- Explore the behaviors to become effective leaders and develop your people through positive behavior and constructive feedback.
Benefits of the program for the organization:
- A manpower equipped with new skills and knowledge to deliver desired output, helping the organization to achieve its goals and objectives efficiently and effectively through optimum utilization of resources in a much organized way.
Second level supervisors who are responsible for the work of first level supervisors, and experienced supervisors who are being developed for promotion.