This webinar aims to provide an overview of the international AML standards which are the benchmark for any jurisdiction’s policy frameworks establishment. It will also focus on the international blacklists which are increasingly becoming a silent weapon to eradicate crimes along with discussing the Money Laundering risks in the COVID era.
- What is Anti Money Laundering?
- Financial Action Task Force – International Standards on Money Laundering
- ABC of International Blacklists / Sanctions Lists – Name and Shaming
- Money Laundering and Terrorist financing in COVID -19 era
- Increased money laundering risks
- Policy measures
- Changing financial behaviours