Certified in Planning and Inventory Management
APICS CPIM certification will help you develop the competencies needed to successfully work across all functions of the supply chain. When it comes to supply chain certifications, APICS is the gold standard. As an APICS CPIM designee, you will have the skills and knowledge it takes to get noticed by employers and stand out from your peers.
Earning your CPIM certification shows employers that you know how to effectively manage risks and disruptions as well as leverage technology that uses data and streamlines processes.
Why CPIM is critical to Supply Chain Success?
- The supply chain is all about cooperation and collaboration.
- Supply Chain Management professionals need to understand the interactions and inter-dependencies across the functions, and the often-conflicting pressures and imperatives of the various participants.
- CPIM provides tools to help you improve operations, increase customer satisfaction and company profit.
- CPIM provides insights into how the various pieces work together and what tools, approaches, technologies and measurements support and encourage achievement of supply chain objectives.
- A CPIM designation demonstrates a grasp of that knowledge and documents the individual’s competence for the benefit of both the individual and the organization.
PROFESSIONAL GROWTH BEGINS HERE
Designees on average earn 21% more than their counterparts without an APICS certification.
CPIM increases your knowledge and skills, helping you to stand out from your peers.
Benefit from becoming recognized as a planning and inventory expert.
The CPIM consists of 14 modules split into two parts:
CPIM Part 1
- Module 1: Supply Chain Overview
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Demand Management
- Module 3: Plan Supply
- Module 4: Execute Supply Plan
- Module 5: Inventory Management
- Module 6: Continuous Improvement/Quality Management and Technologies
CPIM Part 2
- Module 1: Strategy
- Module 2: Sales and Operations Planning
- Module 3: Demand
- Module 4: Supply
- Module 5: Inventory
- Module 6: Detailed Schedules
- Module 7: Distribution
- Module 8: Quality, Continuous Improvement and Technology
Who is the APICS CPIM program designed for?
- Product Planner
- Material Manager
- Supply Planner
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Inventory Analyst
- Demand Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
Dr. Sathya Menon
FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has personally trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI – Fellowship from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society