APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM 8.0)
The APICS-certified CPIM Version 8.0 blends the crux of CPIM Part 1 and 2 into one standardized body of knowledge. It offers a comprehensive program that combines the industry’s best practices and standards to allow professionals to handle supply disruptions, respond to demand variations and manage supply chain risks.
Earning your CPIM Version 8.0 certification shows employers that you know how to effectively manage risks and disruptions as well as leverage technology that uses data and streamlines processes.
Why is CPIM Version 8.0 critical to Supply Chain Success?
Earning the APICS CPIM Version 8.0 makes one stand apart in terms of mastery over an organization’s internal operations and an in-depth knowledge of materials management, master scheduling, forecasting, production and how it comes to play in the supply chain operations.
- The supply chain is all about cooperation and collaboration.
- Supply Chain Management professionals need to understand the interactions and inter-dependencies across the functions, and the often-conflicting pressures and imperatives of the various participants.
- CPIM provides tools to help you improve operations, increase customer satisfaction and company profit.
- CPIM provides insights into how the various pieces work together and what tools, approaches, technologies and measurements support and encourage achievement of supply chain objectives.
- A CPIM designation demonstrates a grasp of that knowledge and documents the individual’s competence for the benefit of both the individual and the organization.
Download Course Brochure
After earning the CPIM 8.0, you will be able to:
- Increase Inventory accuracy and reduce inventory
- Improve forecasting
- Improve the S&OP process
- Manage and apply capacity resource planning
- Utilize the company’s ERP System more productively.
PROFESSIONAL GROWTH BEGINS WITH APICS CPIM Version 8.0
- Career Advancement
- Professionals on average earn 27% more than their counterparts without an APICS certification.
- This percentage is factual. Gain up to a 23 % increase in your salary.
- Increased credibility
- Boost your confidence and become recognized as a logistics expert.
Designees on average earn 21% more than their counterparts without an APICS certification.
APICS CPIM increases your knowledge and skills, helping you to stand out from your peers.
Benefit from becoming recognized as a planning and inventory expert.
APICS CPIM Version 8.0 Course Modules
The CPIM course is divided into 8 modules that are designed to equip supply chain professionals to drive efficient planning and operations.
Module 1: Supply Chains and Strategy
Module 2: Sales and Operations Planning
Module 3: Demand
Module 4: Supply
Module 5: Detailed Schedules
Module 6: Inventory
Module 7: Distribution
Module 8: Quality, Technology and Continuous Improvement Course Brochure
Download Course Brochure
Who is the APICS CPIM program designed for?
The APICS CPIM 8.0 is designed for professionals across the supply chain, especially:
- Product Planner
- Material Manager
- Supply Planner
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Inventory Analyst
- Demand Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
Download Course Brochure
Dr. Sathya Menon
FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. Moreover, he has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. Gaining different types of expertise, he has personally trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI – Fellowship from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society