Logistics & Supply Chain Management
We have produced the largest chain of Supply Chain professionals in the Middle East region. We offer extensive range of supply chain management certifications – CISCP, CISCM, CIWIM, CSCP, CILT, CIVM and more, targeted to upgrade a wide range of skillsets for multiple functionalities in the logistics and supply chain industry.
CSCP- Certified Supply Chain Professional
The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) course utilizes a variety of individual and team exercises, case studies, assessments, videos and group discussions.
Upon completing CSCP, participants will be able to:
- Understand global supply chain networks better
- Understand supply terminology
- Manage the complex supply chain network with great ease and expertise
- Effectively source products and services for organizational profitability
- Practise optimal inventory management
- Practise sustainable forward and reverse logistics
- Manage stakeholders including suppliers, distributors and customers effectively
CSCP is designed for anyone engaged in supply chain strategy or design, demand planning and management, supplier/customer relationship management, inventory management, reverse logistics, and supply chain financial management.
- Planning and Forecasting
- Sourcing Strategies
- Forward & Reverse Logistics
- Supply Chain Relationships
- Sustainable Supply Management
CSCP is a highly sought-after certification course for supply chain professionals which prepares them to take on industry roles by adopting sound strategies and practices in the sector.
The comprehensive program has the following modules:
Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Considering inputs and objectives of supply chain management strategy
- Recognizing and resolving misalignments and gaps
- Accounting and financial reporting information, strategic analysis tools & economic considerations.
- Designing the supply chain while understanding and working within business considerations
- Designing fulfilment strategies and products for different markets and requirements
- Understanding electronic business considerations and key technology applications
- Understanding implementation tools including project management processes and communication
Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Procuring and delivering goods and services using supply chain management
- Using demand management, including demand forecasting and prioritization
- Using master planning, master scheduling and sales and sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Managing, planning and controlling inventory
- Understanding the effects of inventory on financial statements and inventory-related cost categories.
- Managing supply based on the total cost of ownership and make-versus-buy analysis
- Developing supply plans on buyer-supplier relationships
- Logistics, warehouse & transportation management, forecasting and planning
- Making considerations for monetary, regulatory and trade conditions
- Segmentation of customer-focused marketing, customers, suppliers and other partners
- Fundamentals of supplier relationship management (SRM) and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Managing reverse logistics and waste
Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Standards, regulations & sustainable best practices compliance
- International standards and considerations for import/export, intellectual property, licensing, tax & accounting and labour laws
- Corporate social responsibility for sustainability, UN Global Compact and GRI initiatives
- Accreditations, certifications and standards for quality, environment, social and safety objectives
- Identifying, assessing, classifying and responding to risks
- Compliance, security and regulatory concerns
- Improving the supply chain through measuring and analyzing performance using supply chain metrics focused on customers, financial reports and operational practices and customer service
- Utilizing continuous improvement and change management techniques and principles, including lean and just-in-time
The American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS), also known as the Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM), is a global provider of Supply chain and Logistics management and offers internationally acclaimed certification programs and frameworks. APICS-certified professionals earn 21% more than their non-certified counterparts.
Blue Ocean Academy is associated with APICS to offer professional certification in Supply Chain Management in the UAE, India and other GCC countries.