Today’s extended global supply chain has turned more complex and heavily demands agile and most importantly knowledgeable and skilled professionals who can keep risks at bay. Having an APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) certification will help you gain more credibility and recognition in your supply chain career. According to the APICS, it “provides you with a mastery of supply chain management best practices and distinguishes you as an industry expert with specialized, high-level knowledge and skills.” APICS CSCP certified individuals work across a broad range of professions including manufacturing, consulting, distribution, pharmaceutical, government, education and more.
Join us for this insightful and exciting webinar to make yourself aware of the valuable opportunities the job market has for APICS CSCP certified professionals.
Some of the core areas APICS CSCP focusses on are:
- Supply chain design
- Supplier management
- 3PL, 4PL
- Transportation etc.
Why Choose APICS certified courses?
APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) is one such organization that takes an individual’s career to a completely different level. The training approach and curriculum are very much business-relevant and contemporary, with many courses having yearly material updates to match the industry’s dynamism.
Earning an APICS certified status will add optimum value to your career in the following ways:
- Thorough practical knowledge on planning, designing, execution and other best practices in supply chain.
- As per ASCM, APICS CSCP certified professionals get average 21% increase in salary.
- Become the leader to lead the change within your organization with an added set of skills and knowledge.
- Always stay up-to-date with current and emerging supply chain industry trends.
- Forum :SCM Forum
- Seminar :Logistics & Supply Chain Webinar
- Topic :APICS CSCP – The Key to a Rewarding Career in Supply Chain Management
- Date :27th August 2021
- Time :6.00 – 8.00pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 15