Who Should Attend?
This course is essential for anyone who deals with different personalities and challenging, or difficult situations, in the workplace, or remotely – whether they are customers, managers, colleagues, suppliers, etc.
- To increase self-esteem and self-confidence when dealing with difficult situations
- To be able to identify your own behavioural style and that of others
- To learn the difference between aggressive, passive, and assertive behaviours
- To learn how to use a variety of assertiveness techniques
- To improve communication and interpersonal skills
- To have the opportunity to practise new behaviours in a safe and supportive environment
- What Is ‘Assertiveness’?
> What It Is Not
> Why We Need It
- Different Behavioural Styles
> What Are The Indicators Of Each Style?
> Understanding How To Adapt To Each Style
> Practising How To Build Effective Relationships
- Assertiveness Techniques
- Transactional Analysis: Understanding How And When To Use It
- Workable Compromise