Aviation is one such industry that has undergone tremendous change constantly. It is indeed a hyper-competitive space where adaptation is crucial and offers a very less margin for error.
Over the last decade, the airline industry’s landscape witnessed several changes in the form of new leadership, emerging economies, new business models, practices, and operative procedures.
Join us for an insightful webinar as we do a round-about of significant industry developments in the last decade and the industry’s strategies for consolidating its position amidst ups and downs.
- Top 10 Fastest Growing Countries.
- Top 10 Fastest Growing Airlines
- 10 Airlines stopped their Operation
- World 10 Top Airlines
- Low-cost Carrier shares continue to rise
- Top Long-Haul Routes
- Busy Airports getting even Busier
- Airbus Becomes Market Leader
- Top Airborne Hour
- Post Covid-19 situations
- Forum :IATA Forum
- Seminar :IATA Webinar
- Topic :Aviation Development in the Last Decade
- Date :27th August 2022
- Time :7.00 – 8.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 18