Over the past several decades, organizations have come to realize that we cannot measure success in dollars and cents. Intangible assets (like a company’s reputation, the knowledge base created by their employees, and training initiatives) can make up a huge portion of a company’s wealth. It only makes sense, then, that we need a new tool to help us measure this expanded definition of success accordingly. Enter your balance scorecard! The balanced scorecard training in Dubai will enhance your strategy planning. This tool and its related components will certainly help your organization identify, document, plan, and also execute a balanced strategic mission. Moreover, it will help your organization evaluate and revise its strategic execution.
This one-day workshop will introduce you to the basics of a balanced scorecard and also help you determine if this powerful tool is a good fit for your organization.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define what a balanced scorecard is and its benefits
- Describe common balanced scorecard pitfalls & how to avoid them
- Determine if a balanced scorecard is right for your organization
- Describe the key elements of the balanced scorecard process
- Identify strategy maps, tactical action plans, as well as balanced scorecards
- Create a vision statement for the balanced scorecard
- Understand what corporate values, mission statements, and vision statements are and also how they tie into a balanced scorecard
- Understand what processes support a balanced scorecard
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding the balanced scorecard
- Ingredients for Success
- Overview of the balanced scorecard process
- Creating a project vision statement
- Understanding organizational mission, vision, as well as values
- Plans and processes to build
- Building balanced scorecard teams