As businesses face unprecedented challenges from environmental pressures, geopolitical tensions, and market volatility, the imperative to integrate sustainable practices with resilient and robust supply chain strategies has never been more critical.
However, attaining the perfect balance between resilience and sustainability in supply chains is a challenge for many. It is important to note that the supply chains of the future need to be efficient, resilient and mindful of ESG criteria.
Join us for an insightful webinar on balancing resilience with sustainability, ensuring your supply chain not only withstands today’s testing but flourishes in the future.
The webinar is designed for supply chain leaders and professionals across all levels, to help them understand how to transform their supply chains efficiently towards a more sustainable and resilient future.
- Why supply chain resilience and sustainability matter?
- What are the key challenges in achieving this?
- Charting roadmap for new supply chain capabilities and networks that prioritize sustainability and resilience.
- Best Practices to build a resilient and sustainable supply chain.
- How trained and skilled workforce will help in achieving this balance.
CSCP, CPA, CAE
Abe Eshkenazi is the Chief Executive Officer at ASCM, the largest organization for supply chain and the global pacesetter of organizational transformation, talent development and supply chain innovation. During his tenure, ASCM has significantly expanded its services to corporations, individuals and communities; its revenue has more than doubled; and three mergers were completed in response to heightened industry awareness and the vast and ongoing global impact of supply chains. Previously, Eshkenazi was the Managing Director of the Operations Consulting Group of American Express Tax and Business Services. Eshkenazi holds a Master of Business Administration from Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management; a Master of Business Administration from DePaul University; and a bachelor’s degree in business from Northeastern Illinois University.
- Forum :SCM Forum
- Webinar :Supply Chain Webinar
- Topic :Balancing Resilience and Sustainability in Supply Chain
- Date :17th February 2024
- Time :7.00 PM – 8.30 PM (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Speaker :Abe Eshkenazi
- Phone :+971 5458 156 18