Skills of the future economy
The Blue Ocean HR Forum brings you a free workshop on:
HR TRENDS IN THE NEW DIGITAL ECONOMY
With the UAE naming its First Minister for Artificial Intelligence, we have officially entered the digital age. Human Resources faces one of its biggest challenges since its inception in organizations. As the debate on what is applicable and not applicable at the workshop continues, HR professionals are constantly on the lookout to match systems, processes, and job descriptions. They are also on the lookout for KPIs to match the demands of new economic jobs, millennial workforce and skill sets.
- Are robots going to replace humans?
- Dealing with an ever-changing job market
- Skills of the future economy
- Changes in training/learning styles and requirements
- Using technology to empower and not control the workplace
- Innovation and Digitalization of HR
The Blue Ocean HR Forum brings you a free workshop on Human Resources in the New Digital Economy.