Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
CHRP is the most prestigious certification available for HR professionals. It is designed by the American Certification Institute (ACI). This route will assist you in examining the whole thing approximately organizational commercial enterprise control. For a general understanding of human aid control, our course is a quality alternative offered in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. This direction will help you to enhance your control strategies covering the area of Human resources from the bottom. within the education course, you may learn how to effectively recruit, manage and compare assets. it will also provide you with in-intensity knowledge about the moral and ethical implications behind the management of employees, and for this reason help you recruit the fine employees and control them in the best manner possible.
Certificate in Human Resources Management (CHRM)
CHRM is suitable for those who are already working in a managerial position in HR, leading a team of people or individual projects. Download Course Brochure
John Ellis CHRP, CHRM, CIPT John Ellis, from the UK, is a Senior Industry Professional, NLP Life Coach and Executive Mentor. He practices with hundreds of executives every year and thousands of people have attended John’s motivational talks and seminars. He is the author of a book, “The 28 Golden Rules of Personal and Business Success.” John is a highly qualified & certified trainer for Human Resource Professionals and has conducted training programs across the Middle East for the last 25 years. John has developed a multitude of companies in various industries such as Aviation, Aerospace, Automotive, Travel, Health, Marine, Tourism, Safety and Security.
In addition, he has expertise in counseling and training company board executives as well as mergers and acquisitions. He delivers training courses in areas such as HR, Change Management, Negotiation, Sales and Communication Skills. John also speaks at conferences and events worldwide and appears on Sky News and BBC World News to talk about HR and industry issues.
- Imparts the knowledge, skills and behaviors required to be an effective HR practitioner
- Provides the latest HR techniques for selecting and retaining Right Person for the Right job.
- Equips the learner with cutting edge functional strategies for handling real-life HR issues.
- Develops a knowledge base and provides live tools that can be used in the HR workplace.
- Offers the environment to learn and practice the skills necessary to execute organizational strategies.
- Upgrades the competence and awareness of HR professionals with new global best practices.