Certified Human Resource Professional/ Manager (CHRP/CHRM) course is designed to create competitive HR professionals by providing world class training. The HR program combines high-quality core curriculum that is consistently updated to ensure real-world relevancy to today’s global marketplace. Unique and globally recognized designation offered by the reputed American Certification Institute (ACI), USA. The designation is an internationally recognized level of achievement within the field of Human Resources for the bearer.
Modules of CHRP Certification
- Basics of Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Strategic HRM
- Job analysis
- Training and development
- Establishing strategic pay plans
- Career planning and development
- Performance management
- Payroll systems
- UAE Labor Laws
Modules of CHRM Certification
- Strategically aligned HR
- Developing HR policies and procedures
- Job analysis and job description
- Manpower planning and forecasting
- Controlling and preparing HR budget
- Effective performance management and appraisals
- Establishing strategic pay plans
- HR audit
Benefits of HR Certification?
Boost your confidence and recognition.
- Demonstrate mastery of the competencies and knowledge
- Expand your scope within the HR field and bring new ideas to drive business success within your organization.
- Stand out from other HR candidates in a job search.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the HR profession.
- Protect your organization from risk by ensuring regulatory compliance.*
Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) Training in Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Certificate in Human Resources Management (CHRM) Training in Dubai, Abu Dhabi
The Advanced Human Resource Management Course addresses issues facing seasoned human resource (HR) professionals and managers who want to add value and innovation to the functions of HR within their organization.
This advanced course is focused on managerial aspects of HR such as Strategically aligned HR, Developing HR Policies and Procedures, Job Analysis and Job Descriptions, Manpower Planning, Budgeting in HR, ROI on Training, Effective Performance Appraisals, HR Audit and Establishing Effective Pay Plans.
CHRM tag will help you take on greater challenges in Human Resource Management function. In today’s world most of the people working in HR or Administration requires superior knowledge and qualification which can help them implement the policies and procedures aligned to the organizational objectives.
The ACI-CHRM course precisely helps the participants to achieve that objective – get a professional qualification and get hands on, practical training for implementation. CHRM is suitable for those who are already working in a managerial position in HR, leading a team of people or individual projects. CHRM Course Contents
CHRP, CHRM, CIPT
John Ellis, from the UK, is a Senior Industry Professional, NLP Life Coach and Executive Mentor. He practices with hundreds of executives every year and thousands of people have attended John’s motivational talks and seminars. He is the author of a book, ‘The 28 Golden Rules of Personal and Business Success’. John is a highly qualified & certified trainer for Human Resource Professionals and have conducted training programs across the middle east for last 25 years .
John has developed a multitude of companies in various industries such as Aviation, Aerospace, Automotive, Travel, Health, Marine, Tourism, Safety and Security. He is also experienced in mergers and acquisitions, as well as advising and mentoring Company Board Executives. He delivers training courses in areas such as HR, Change Management, Negotiation, Sales and Communication Skills. John also speaks at conferences and events worldwide and appears on Sky News and BBC World News to talk about HR and industry issues.
- Imparts the knowledge, skills and behaviors required to be an effective HR practitioner
- Provides the latest HR techniques for selecting and retaining Right Person on the Right job.
- Equips the learner with cutting edge functional strategies for handling real-life HR issues.
- Develops the knowledge base and provides live tools that can be used in the HR workplace.
- Offers environment to learn and practice skills necessary to execute organizational strategies.
- Upgrades the competence and awareness of HR professionals with new global best practices.