Certified Human Resource Professional/ Manager (CHRP/CHRM) course is designed to create competitive HR professionals by providing world class HR training. The HR program combines high-quality core curriculum that is consistently updated to ensure real-world relevancy to today’s global marketplace. Unique and globally recognized designation offered by the reputed American Certification Institute (ACI), USA. The designation is an internationally recognized level of achievement within the field of Human Resources for the bearer.
The Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) gives you a head start in the world of professional HR. With this HR course you develop a professional acumen and an insight to deal with core HR issues. Here the focus is on mechanics of organizational change, then the spotlight moves on to the competencies required to manage both people and processes.
Contemporary, Business-Relevant Curriculum
- Strategically Integrated HR
- Job Analysis
- Talent Acquisition
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management
- Total Rewards & Strategic Pay plans
- Labor Laws
- Strategic HR Implementation
- Organizational Design & Diversity
- HR Operations & Automation
- HR in Global Context
- HR Budget & Audit
- HR Process Excellence
CHRP, CHRM, CIPT
John Ellis, from the UK, is a Senior Industry Professional, NLP Life Coach and Executive Mentor. He practices with hundreds of executives every year and thousands of people have attended John’s motivational talks and seminars. He is the author of a book, ‘The 28 Golden Rules of Personal and Business Success’. John is a highly qualified & certified trainer for Human Resource Professionals and have conducted training programs across the middle east for last 25 years .
John has developed a multitude of companies in various industries such as Aviation, Aerospace, Automotive, Travel, Health, Marine, Tourism, Safety and Security. He is also experienced in mergers and acquisitions, as well as advising and mentoring Company Board Executives. He delivers training courses in areas such as HR, Change Management, Negotiation, Sales and Communication Skills. John also speaks at conferences and events worldwide and appears on Sky News and BBC World News to talk about HR and industry issues.
- Imparts the knowledge, skills and behaviors required to be an effective HR practitioner
- Provides the latest HR techniques for selecting and retaining Right Person on the Right job.
- Equips the learner with cutting edge functional strategies for handling real-life HR issues.
- Develops the knowledge base and provides live tools that can be used in the HR workplace.
- Offers environment to learn and practice skills necessary to execute organizational strategies.
- Upgrades the competence and awareness of HR professionals with new global best practices.