This Human Resources Management workshop provides innovative skills, behaviors and strategies for recruiting employees, reducing employee turnover, promoting employee development and retaining a talented, flexible and diverse workforce. Use the practical advice in our human resources management workshop to create an environment that fosters professional satisfaction and encourages employee development—a crucial component to help ensure your company has a true and sustainable competitive advantage. Discover new approaches and techniques for managing employees and building organizational unity.
- Explain the main functions in Human Resources Management (HRM).
- Explain the new roles of modern Human Resources Management.
- Apply the functions of recruitment and selection and follow the main steps in attracting and hiring qualified candidates.
- List the different steps in the training and development cycle.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of Human Resources Management in designing and implementing a performance management system.
- Demonstrate understanding of a complete compensation management system.
- A manpower equipped with new skills and knowledge to deliver desired output, helping the organization to achieve its goals and objectives efficiently and effectively through optimum utilization of resources in a much organized way.
Human Resources professionals or those who are about to start a career in Human Resources. The program is also beneficial for experienced officers and managers in Human Resources who wish to update their knowledge and skills about the latest techniques in the various Human Resources functions.