The Certified International Recruitment Specialist (CIRS) is a comprehensive course for HR professionals, recruiters and anyone involved in recruitment roles.
CIRS covers a wide range of topics related to recruitment, including sourcing strategies, candidate assessment and selection, and interviewing techniques. It is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process and the skills needed to identify and attract top talent.
The program covers global strategies for talent acquisition and effective practices to be incorporated into the recruitment process, right from sourcing potential candidates and planning interviews to hiring to fill the organizational requirements.
CIRS Program Highlights
- Key techniques and approaches involved in the recruitment processes.
- Sourcing and selection strategies.
- Steps to planning interview schedules.
- Global talent acquisition practices.
- Technology and Automation in talent acquisition.
- Skill-based hiring.
- Establishing compliance with local laws and regulations.
Why must HR professionals have a CIRS credential?
Earning a CIRS credential benefits HR professionals and anyone involved in recruitment in multiple ways, as it prepares one to:
- Develop and implement an effective recruitment strategy in line with organizational goals.
- Identify the best sources of potential candidates.
- Develop leadership skills required to manage people.
- Arrange effective interviews and selection processes.
- Successfully onboard new hires.
Who should attend?
Certified International Recruitment Specialist (CIRS) would be an ideal choice for:
- Team Leads
- HR Professionals
- Staffing Manager
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Business partners
- Any role involving talent acquisition.
Why Choose CIRS Training at Blue Ocean Academy?
- 25 years of Excellence in Training
- International Certified Trainers
- Engaging Sessions by Industry Experts
- Learner-Centric Approach
- International Affiliations
- 25+ Awards, including the Dubai Quality Award
- 1,30,000+ Worldwide Alumni