The objective behind the Certified International Supply Chain Manager or CISCM program by the International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management Institute, USA is to introduce higher level concepts of international transportation and logistics to supply chain professionals who are aspiring to shift to senior management level.
The Level II in the series of the supply chain training program by IPSCMI, CISCM imparts an advanced level knowledge of the principles of business logistics, supply chain management, and international governmental issues required to plan and carry out supply chain activities seamlessly.
The CISCM certification is a globally recognized prestigious qualification that acts as a great career booster for logistics and supply chain professionals. CISCM incorporates all the fundamental concepts and modern technologies, necessary to manage areas like logistics, shipping, production, warehouse management, distribution etc. in the dynamic supply chain industry.
The CISCM program has been designed to cater to the educational and strategic needs of Supply Chain Professionals, Managers, Officers, Directors, plus, any other senior professional responsible for planning and managing the supply chain. CISCM is an ideal pick for ambitious supply chain professionals planning to take up senior leadership roles.
- Advanced concepts of supply chain strategies
- Risk management in supply chain
- Emerging technology and trends
- Managing partnerships in supply chain
- Best practices for supply chain excellence
- Drive sustainable supply chain
Upon successful completion of Level II CISCM, candidates move on to Level III i.e. Certified International Supply Chain Consultant – CISCC. The highest-level course in the series, CISCC program is designed to help supply chain leaders acquire consultant level expertise. The CISCC badge demonstrates your knowledge of the practice of supply chain consulting skills in the international commercial landscape.
Download Course Brochure
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain. Qualifications
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society
Download Course Brochure