Tackle demand fluctuations in supply chain through effective planning
CISCPM is a globally recognized supply chain planning course pursued by production and planning professionals in supply chain management to learn the strategic insights and innovative techniques of accurate planning for supply chain synchronization across different business sectors.
The sessions of the Certified International Supply Chain Planning Manager program are a blend of lectures, team and individual exercises, assessments and case studies that introduce various models and methods for supply chain analysis and optimization.
Upon completing this supply chain planning course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the benefits of effectively planning for supply and demand within an organization’s supply chain.
- Associate an organization’s planning activities with the steps for developing an effective supply chain strategy for satisfying customers.
- Identify accurate descriptions of the four types of forecasting methods used to predict customer demand for a product or service.
- Identify the types of information that should be gathered for a supply chain aggregate plan.
- Apply effective aggregate demand planning and S&OP strategies to properly balance cost, production and customer demand within a supply chain.
- Relate the supply chain activities of an organization to the supply and demand methodology they each support.
- Effectively manage an organization’s supply and demand variableness based upon an evaluation of its production initiatives in a given scenario.
Download Course Brochure
Supply Chain Planning Certification Program is designed for supply chain professionals across different functions – logistics, procurement, transportation, planning, warehousing and inventory management.
- Describe supply chain planning
- Identify the components of supply chain planning
- Bridge gap between operations, processes and people systems
- Incorporate supply chain planning into corporate planning functions
- Measure the value that supply chain planning adds to a company
- Identity technology trends to support supply chain planning
Certified International Supply Chain Planning Manager
- Module 1: Introduction and Course Overview
- Module 2: Supply Chain Integration
- Module 3: Avoiding the Bullwhip Effect
- Module 4: Forecasting
- Module 5: Fundamentals of Sales and Operations Planning
- Module 6: Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment Systems (CPFR)
- Module 7: Sales and Operations Planning Systems and Software
- Module 8: Fundamentals of Material Requirements Planning
- Module 9: Material Requirements Planning Systems and Software
- Module 10: Managing Risk in the Global Supply Chain
Dr. Sathya Menon
FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has personally trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI – Fellowship from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society