Lean is a systematic approach to reduce wastage or activities that don’t add value to processes. It emphasizes removing wasteful steps in an existing process and keeping only value-added steps to the processes. Lean Six Sigma is the combination of ‘lean’ and ‘six sigma’ to eliminate waste and improve business processes. It ensures high quality and customer satisfaction by optimizing processes.
Lean six sigma is aimed at maximizing efficiency and dramatically improving business profitability. Over the years, it has evolved in many ways than merely focusing on identifying risks, errors or defects in a business process and removing those.
Webinar Content outline :
- Brief overview of Lean Six Sigma and its history
- The role of people in Lean Six Sigma
- The traditional approach to Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Evolution of Lean Six Sigma in past 3-5 years
- Relevance of Lean Six Sigma today and in the future