CHRBP or Certified Human Resource Business Partner specifically aims at simplifying business complexities and shaping business savvy, commercially aware professionals who can act as a data-driven problem solver and a trusted coach to senior management leaders by offering strategic HR solutions and become a successful culture builder and transformational leadership figure within the team.
This is a unique program designed for HR professionals to support senior organizational leaders as business partners. The course is an ideal choice for HR professionals, Business Managers, Function Heads, Operations Managers, and other Senior Executives looking to take their careers one step ahead in the world of business leadership. The CHRBP program prepares participants to consult with leaders to identify HR business needs, act as a coach and support senior leader teams dealing with HR challenges.
Why Should You Enroll for CHRBP?
- Learn five distinct elements of HR Business Partner role and pick up consultation skills.
- Well-designed contemporary knowledge-based content with live case studies and interactive discussions.
- Master growth strategy, cross-functional integration, execution, and change management for your business.
- Gain internationally recognized certification accredited by American Certification Institute (ACI), USA which is affiliated to IPSCMI.
- Not just restricted to HR professionals. The CHRBP program can also be undertaken by Business Managers, Function Heads,
- Operations Managers, and other Senior Executives looking to take their careers one step ahead in the world of business leadership.
Evolution of HR Professionals to Business Partner Role with CHRBP
Human Resources or HR has always been one of the key supporting pillars of an organization. The primary focus of Human Resource Management is to strategically align the HR partner services with the management’s decisions and secure organizational goals. For businesses to run successfully, HR professionals must add value through their participation in business and offer their strategic values.
Even after most HR practitioners have mastered the art of executing their traditional responsibilities, there are cases where HR people face difficulties in discussing areas like cash flows or sales figures with board members. Enterprises always expect the HR functionalities to support them in their strategic leadership development programs. A significant part of this expectation needs a major shift from a ‘professional’ to a ‘business partner’ role, and this is where the CHRBP or Certified Human Resource Business Partner course fits the bill perfectly.
The best part about CHRBP is that is not restricted to HR professionals alone. The course structure is equally ideal for Business Managers, Function Heads, Operations Managers and other Senior Executives who are keen to learn Strategic and Consulting Skills and make a business impact through people initiatives. CHRBP imparts you the right knowledge and experience of the business and its intricacies and most importantly renders the ability to communicate in business terms.
Blue Ocean Academy is the Middle East’s leading training institute offering the globally recognised Certified Human Resource Business Partner accredited by American Certification Institute (ACI), USA.