Explore how the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport CILT International Certification opens up a wealth of opportunities within the Logistics and Transport Industry and can take you anywhere in the world. International Diploma in Logistics and Transport – CILT Certification Offers numerous qualifications and short courses to support professional development within the industry. From entry-level to strategic managers, there are opportunities for you to encourage career progression and achievement of your business goals
About the Program
The CILT Program has been built around the vast world of logistics and Transport, with a great deal of importance relegated to the overall development of skills and technique empowering the individual to excel in his work environment and bring about a positive value contribution to the process and the product by deploying skillful management . This time-tested program will help the individual in scaling greater height in the Logistics and Shipping fraternity as well as in those areas associated with Trading , Sourcing and Procurement.
WHO should attend?
This Program is for the promising Executives and Mangers willing to excel in handling Exports , Imports , Procurement , Sourcing , Logistics & Transporting by Ocean ; Air and Land and also all those active in Freight forwarding and Supply Chain value chain management .
With today world wherein digitalization is being integrated with the vast world of Freight and Logistics management a through knowledge of the fundamentals at work is imperative. Hence its important that all executive and managers acquire the knowledge on the Science of Logistics & Transportation be it Ocean, Air, land or better still the Multimodal way .
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Incorporate and manage Global Trade risk within Logistics and supply chain management
- Acquire the basic purchasing process and the use of INCOTERMS as required by the trade
- Know about the unit of shipping The ISO Container and Containerization
- Learn about Ocean Liner network
- Documentation related to Trade, Commerce & Documentary credit
- Learn about the best practice in Shipping, Freight Forwarding & NVOCC
- Logistics approaches and strategies for the various segments of International trade
- Learns the various Freight flows and cargo consolidation
- Understand the Dangerous goods classes
- Familiarize with Shipping law
- Understand Marine insurance
- Select the optimal transportation routing and modal choice for each segment
- Power point presentations
- Case studies
Wherever you work. Whatever your specialism is. CILT members work in every sector of the industry. Ports, Factories, Air and Sea, Transport Planning and Demand Planning, Freight Forwarding and Warehousing. In an Industry that accounts for 12% of GDP globally, we need to make a difference. Together as professionals. Blue Ocean Academy strikes an exclusive deal with the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport CILT-UK to offer top-of-the-range transportation and logistics training to Middle East professionals, enhancing skills and encouraging them to embrace the “winds of change” sweeping through the region. Joining a CILT qualification program means you will join the largest Institute in the world for those working in Supply Chain, Logistics and Transport Industry.
CILT Level 5 : Diploma in Logistics & Transport
The CILT Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Transport at Blue Ocean Academy is a customized program for the individuals who don’t want to limit their career options. This program allows you to learn about logistics and transport in the aviation, shipping, and marine industries. While competition is increasing in the market, acquiring knowledge and expertise in different fields can increase your chances of getting hired or make you more valuable to your existing organization.
The CILT diploma is specifically designed for people who are already working in the logistics and transport sectors. However, fresh graduates who aspire to work in any of these industries can also join this program. The diploma is certified by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, one of the most prestigious institutes in the UK for professionals leading supply chain operations for the movement of goods and people.
Three exciting career choices 1 Customized Program
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain. Qualifications
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society