CILT is the Largest Gold Standard professional body of its kind in the world. It is considered as one of the most prestigious qualifications for professionals in the Logistics & Transportation industry and provides a central focal point on related matters for relevant professionals. Throughout the world CILT qualifications are recognized as driving leading edge thinking and professionalism in the Transport & Logistics Industry.
Explore how CILT – Certification opens up a wealth of opportunities within Supply Chain, Logistics and Transport Industry and can take you anywhere in the world. Joining a CILT qualification programme means you will join the largest Institute in the world for those working in Supply Chain, Logistics and Transport Industry.
CILT Level 1 : International Award in Logistics and Transport
The CILT International Award in Logistics and Transport has been designed to offer an entry-level overview and a basic insight into the logistics and transport industry.
CILT Level 2 : International Introductory Certificate in Logistics & Transport
- International Introductory Certificate in Freight Transport
- International Introductory Certificate in Passenger Transport
- International Introductory Certificate in Transport Planning & Operations
CILT Level 3 : International Certificate in Logistics & Transport
- International Certificate in Supply Chain Operations
- International Certificate in Procurement
- International Certificate in Global Logistics
- International Certificate in Green Logistics
- International Certificate in Port Operations
- International Certificate in Warehousing
- International Certificate in Inventory Management
- International Certificate in Passenger Transport Operations
- International Certificate in Freight Transport Operations
CILT Level 5: International Diploma in Logistics & Transport
CILT level 5 is designed to support professionals involved in planning logistics operations and who are already in supervisory or operational management roles. It is also ideal for graduates with non-business degrees moving into the logistics field.
CILT Level 6 : International Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Transport
This qualification is designed for the next generation of business leaders, helping operational managers and technical specialists to think strategically, carry out in-depth research and stretch their knowledge and competence.