Explore how the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) International Certification opens up a wealth of opportunities within the Logistics and Transport Industry and can take you anywhere in the world.
CILT Offers numerous qualifications and short courses to support professional development within the industry. From entry-level to strategic managers, there are opportunities for you to encourage career progression and achievement of your business goals
Wherever you work. Whatever your specialism is. CILT members work in every sector of the industry. Ports, Factories, Air and Sea, Transport Planning and Demand Planning, Freight Forwarding and Warehousing. In an Industry that accounts for 12% of GDP globally, we need to make a difference. Together as professionals.
Blue Ocean Academy strikes an exclusive deal with the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport-UK to offer top-of-the-range transportation and logistics training to Middle East professionals, enhancing skills and encouraging them to embrace the “winds of change” sweeping through the region.
Joining a CILT qualification program means you will join the largest Institute in the world for those working in Supply Chain, Logistics and Transport Industry.
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He has trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society