The focus of CIMA Management level is on the medium term, monitoring and implementation of strategy. In the Management Case Study your role will be that of a Finance Manager.
Equivalent job titles in a real organisation might be:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Controller
- Financial Analyst
- Head of Finance
You may be involved in
- Analysing cost information and advising on product investment decisions
- Assessing/advising on risk
- Pricing decisions
- Performance measurement.
You will need to understand
- The regulatory environment in depth
- The business environment
- Performance measures and improvement
- Change management
- Options for long term finance.