Qualified project managers are in high demand. Professional Certification list ranks accredited project managers at the top of its in-demand list. Manage projects the smart way with American Certification Institute’s Certified International Professional in Project Management (CIPPM)®.
Project management isn’t just for construction engineers and military logistics experts anymore. Today, in addition to the regular duties of your job, you are often expected to take on extra assignments and to get that additional job done well, done under budget, and done on time. This Course and Certification is not intended to take you from a supervisory or administrative position to that of a project manager. However, the Certified International Professional in Project Management (CIPPM)® Course and Certification will familiarize you with the most common terms and the most current thinking about projects. Certified International Professional in Project Management (CIPPM)® is an important globally recognized credential in the field of Project Management. Passing the exam and obtaining the CIPPM credential will demonstrate your commitment to project management excellence.
The Certified International Professional in Project Management (CIPPM)® certificate is an intermediate level certification in the field of Project Management Framework, The CIPPM certificate demonstrates that the candidate has a required knowledge in the field of Project Management confining to the first level of project management, candidate who have little or no knowledge of project management can also appear for the CIPPM certification.
This project management course covers the activities in each of the 5 processes of Project Management (PM), namely Initializing, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closing. You will learn how to:
- Clearly define scope, and manage changes to it.
- Develop a realistic schedule which meets the project owner’s constraints.
- Prepare a plan, understand its purpose and why it comprises more than just a schedule.
- Identify the project’s quality objectives and implement appropriate controls to ensure they are achieved.
- Develop status reports which reflect reality.
- Identify and continually manage risks which could de-rail your project.
- Manage stakeholders to ensure they remain committed to and involved with the project.
- Control external groups on which the project is dependent.
- Ensure they obtain the appropriate resources for the project which will raise confidence in achieving the goals.
- Build effective teams which are committed to the project goals.
- Evaluate performance of the team.
- Estimate and control project budgets.
Certification is valid for:
- 5 years for those seeking accreditation for the first time.
As well as providing a sound grounding in Project Management principles, this project management certificate ensures that participants have enough knowledge on how to be effective Project Managers behave adopt these models on their projects.