Blue Ocean Advantage
- 20 years of training, 80,000 alumni worldwide
- Global network of certified trainers, international affiliations and multinational partners.
- Customized Training Programs to suite your Business needs.
Blue Ocean Academy specializes in corporate training in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain and consulting assignments that are industry-specific and tailored to the requirements of the client.
Starting from business process re-engineering to logistics and supply chain, Blue Ocean’s consulting solutions are much sought-after by companies looking for a quick makeover or a permanent solution to a recurrent problem. An impressive range of training, consulting and research services are on offer. Blue Ocean training consultants are renowned names who can offer their expertise to help companies reinvent and achieve sustainable business goals.
Leverage Blue Ocean’s unique approach to develop skills at all levels of your organization
Blue Ocean Academy’s corporate services allow organizations to develop the competencies needed to meet specific challenges. Whether developing talents, professionals or leadership, our training solutions enable organizations to:
- Address individual and organizational leadership development needs
- Engage in a dynamic process of building and extending capabilities throughout your organization
- Tailor a solution specific to your unique business challenges
- Build a collaborative relationship
Our carefully designed modules focus on 4 key stages of employee development: New Hires, First Time Managers, Emerging Leaders and Senior Executives.
New hire training
Make the most of your recruiting investment and turn your hopefuls into stars
Good managers build their teams, coach effectively, resolve problems, and reduce risk.
Strengthen teams and build your organisation by identifying and training high-potential talent.
Good leaders always look for innovative ways to move the organisation forward. Our programmes help leaders sharpen their Strategic thinking,decision making skills, Storytelling that engages employees, Conceptual thinking around innovation, process, competition, and growth
Professionalize the Procurement & Supply Chain Process
Stop treating the procurement team as simply buyers of goods and services for the company. Procurement is often responsible for up to 70% of companies’ revenue, so small reductions in costs can have a huge impact on profits.
Investing in employees through learning programmes showcases a company’s commitment in creating a sustainable business culture.
This, in turn, increases profitability, builds loyalty and employees are committed to the success of the organization as a whole.
Align, incentivize, and appropriately staff the supply chain, purchasing, facilities, and logistics teams
- Best Practices in Procurement
- Best Practices in Supply Chain
- Strategic Vendor Management
- Sustainability in Procurement
- Warehouse and Inventory Control
- Incoterms and LC
- Winning Negotiations
Quality Management – a crucial parameter which differentiates an organization from its competitors.
Quality management tools ensure changes in the systems and processes which eventually result in superior quality products and services.
Quality management helps organizations to remove unnecessary processes which merely waste employee’s time and do not contribute much to the organization’s productivity. Quality management enables employees to deliver more work in less time.
- Six Sigma
- 5s Training
- Kaizen Training
- Lean Management
Preparing future decision-makers with effective leadership and development training
We believe that decision makers exist at every level of an organisation.These decision-makers must possess both technical competence and behavioral confidence to drive a business towards improved commercial success.
Developing Talent through effective leadership development skills training
- Finance for Non – Finance Managers
- HR for Non HR Managers
- Conflict Management and Influencing Skills
- Managerial Development Program
- Supervisor Development Program
- Change Management
- Balance Score Card
- Employee Engagement
- Setting Goals and Objectives
- Statistical Forecasting using MS Excel
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
The Top Soft Skills To Train Your Employees on in 2020
More and more, organizations are recognizing how soft skills in the workplace differentiate great employees (and businesses) from good ones.
Many people still think of these skills as innate qualities – you know, you’re either born with them, or you’re not. Fortunately, all of the most in-demand soft skills can be trained and developed.
- Time and Stress Management
- Communication Skills
- Critical thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Etiquette
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Business Writing Skills
- Inter Personal & Decision Making Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Mindfulness and Stress Management
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
and many more………