Grow your career in Procurement & Purchasing Management with a renowned international certification from American Purchasing Society, USA.
Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with American Purchasing Society, USA to deliver procurement and purchasing certification programs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and North Africa.
The CPP CPPM certification is vital in making you a world-class purchasing professional. Employers today reward only those employees who have updated their knowledge and skills, and thereby are equipped to accomplish unprecedented outcomes. They expect their purchasing professionals to save on the costs, attain better operational performance, and minimize risk. Enroll in the Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) and Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) courses at Blue Ocean Academy to boost your career.
From American Purchasing Society, (APS – USA)
The American Purchasing Society, Inc. is an organization of buyers, purchasing managers, executives, and others interested in the purchasing profession. It was founded in 1969 and have members from 28 countries worldwide. Our objective is to provide professional procurement training and improve the business purchasing function through education and our certification program.
Contemporary, Business-Relevant Curriculum
- INTRODUCTION TO PURCHASING
- PROCUREMENT PLANNING
- PROCUREMENT METHODS
- NEGOTITATION STRATEGIES
- SOURCES OF SUPPLY
- SUPPLIER RATINGS
- INTERNATIONAL SOURCING
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANGEMENT
- STRATEGIC SOURCING
- VENDOR LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
- PROCUREMENT STRATEGICS
- COSTING AND PRICING
- ASSESSING FINANCIAL HEALTH OF SUUPLIERS
- LIFE CYCLE COSTING
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- RISKS IN PROCUREMENT
Dr. Sathya Menon
FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS – UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society