Blue Ocean Academy has an exclusive tie-up with American Purchasing Society, USA to deliver Certified Purchasing Professional / Manager international certification programs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and North Africa.
From the American Purchasing Society, USA
International sourcing emerged initially as a reactive approach designed to reduce production costs and neutralize the threat of foreign competition. Today, leading edge firms have shifted the focus of their international sourcing efforts to that of a proactive strategy that pursues a sustainable competitive advantage. The challenge of all purchase specialists and managers is to explore best practices in international sourcing that positively impact a firm’s competitiveness.
The CPP is meant for all purchasing professionals who need the right credentials and skills to set themselves firmly on the road of success. This is a foundation course that helps a professional to understand the basic tenets of international sourcing, procurement and risk management. This course is ideal for procurement and supply chain professionals who are already working in the procurement department of any organization and need a certification for a promotion or to validate their knowledge and professionalism.
- CPP/CPPM is one of the leading certification for the procurement professionals world wide.
- Certification indicates a high level of professionalism increasing one’s value in the market place.
- Certification signifies your dedication to continuous improvement.
- A survey done by a Purchasing Magazine revealed that certified professionals earn 48% more salary than non certified professionals
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society