Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, and anyone enthusiastic to explore the idea of introducing innovation in their role at their organization. This course has been designed to introduce the concept of business innovation and different business Innovation terminologies.
- Learn the tools and techniques which will encourage Innovation
- Review how leading global businesses apply Innovative Thinking in their business operations
- Consider how to apply Innovative Thinking tools and techniques to real opportunities, to deliver new business growth
- Develop a plan to implement Innovative Thinking
> What Is Innovation?
> Innovation And Your Organization
> The Opportunities And Threats Of The Future Economy
- Understanding Where Our Innovative Thinking Comes From – How The Brain Works
- Industry Examples Of Innovative Thinking In Action
> Audio Visual Case Studies And Success Stories Of Organizations Which Continue To Lead In Business Innovation
- Models For Applying Innovative Thinking
> A Review Of Current Innovative Thinking
- Models Being Applied To Business In 2020
- Innovative Thinking Opportunities
> A Workshop To Discuss Opportunities To Apply Consistent Innovative Thinking To Working Practices In Your Organization
- Course Summary And Evaluation
> Review Of Objectives
> Agreeing Next Steps Towards Implementation Of Innovative Thinking In Your Organization