With the onset of building a relationship with the customer, it is very important to record the information in a manner it is readily available. This customer relationship management (CRM) certification training course equips you to understand and apply the aspects of the CRM and manage the relationship well.
The business demands critical follow up and customers definitely appreciate an individual go the extra mile to serve them. This training ensures greater insight to empower the participants in learning the different mechanisms of the CRM and have high level of customer satisfaction.
This training course will enable the individual to support the customer with all the details readily available in the Customer Relationship Management System and ensure a fact-based interaction.
The customer relationship management (CRM) certification training trains you to understand the importance and application of the CRM system. It helps in noting the details and responding to the customer using a fact-based method.
It allows saving all the information in one place and create a follow through in a professional manner. The business information no longer is based on an individual and is available to the organization and can be used by the required individuals.
Upon completing this Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Certification Training Course successfully, participants will be able to:
- Recognize why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is essential
- Know the best practices of CRM implementation
- Explain the value generated by using the customer relationship management tool
- Support teams and individuals to strategize and set key milestones for using the CRM.
- Determine the benefits of using a CRM system
- Application of the CRM system
- Support the customer by using the CRM
- Apply the learnings to enhance customer service, sales and marketing
- Document the interactions with the customer to follow through
Who Should Attend?
This Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Certification Training Course is ideal for:
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Any individual who uses the CRM – Customer Relationship Management System
- Customer Service Representatives
- Customer Service Executives
- Sales Support Representatives
- Call Centre or BPO Executives
- Business Development Executives
- What is a CRM?
- Know the pre – requisites
- Develop a learning path
Build a road map
- Use the bridge model – create a destination
- Know your mistakes when using the CRM
- Why individuals find it hard to use the CRM?
- Know where you stand on that road?
Importance of the CRM
- Why is it important to have the CRM?
- Optimize the customer relationship by using the CRM
- Benefits of the CRM
- Understand the best practices
Strategy & Planning
- Develop an organization strategy for the CRM
- Look at the future when planning
- Planning of interactions with the customer
- Deal with the obstacles that come in the way
Finalize the Tool
- Finalize the tool which fits the requirement of the organization basis the strategy
- Manage day to day requirements
- Organization Settings
- Data Security
- User Management
CRM used in Customer Service
- Effective use of the CRM when interacting with the customer
- Support the customer with the right knowledge
- Detailed Information
- Communication Channels
CRM used in Sales & Marketing
- Customer Relationship Activity and Connect
- Create a check list for business target success
- Be a champion – make the CRM work for you
- Follow up is Critical
- Deal with the roadblocks and obstacles
- Create a plan for the next interaction and ways to connect
- Effective delegation to the system