Dangerous Goods Regulations Awareness. This course provides a basic overview of dangerous goods at an airport. It covers all stages of dangerous goods, from recognition through to emergency situations.
It is a legal requirement that any employee, whose duties concern the carriage of Dangerous Goods by Air, shall have received training in the requirements governing the carriage of such goods commensurate to their duties. Awareness courses are always tailored to meet the customer’s exact requirements, usually covering the basic theory of hazard classes, packaging, marking & labeling documentation and storage.
Dgr Awareness Course Content
- General Philosophy
- Classes / Divisions & IMP Codes Of Dangerous Goods
- Marking & Labeling
- Documentation Requirements
- Storage, loading & segregation of cargo
- Overview of Personal Protective Equipment(PPE)
- Emergency Procedures and Incident Report