Documentation is a key area that professionals belong to the shipping and freight industry are required to perform efficiently. Every document plays a different role and is vital to not only ensure that the information written on each document is factual but that it’s consistent across all the documents. Every aspect of goods handling, from identification to packaging, marking, labelling, and documentation need some careful consideration.
This prime area of attention of this webinar is ‘Documentation for Safe Handling of General and Dangerous Goods’. It will focus on key areas such as safe and secure handling and transportation of goods, without any kind of damage or theft and without involving any kind of financial burden etc.
- Approach to safe and secure Logistics management process
- Cutting down claims and expensive settlement
- Fast and agile transactions
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Forum :SCM Forum
- Seminar :Supply Chain Webinar
- Topic :Documentation – For Safe Handling of General and Dangerous Goods
- Date :27th July 2022
- Time :7.00 – 8.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 18