FCIPS, FCILT, FCMI, CPM, CISCM, CPPM, CICCM, CERTIFIED SAP CONSULTANT – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- FCIPS – Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS- UK)
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI – Fellowship from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society
CEO of the Year Award
Dr. Sathya Menon bags the coveted CEO of the Year award at the prestigious Middle East Training and Development Leadership conference held in Dubai. A person with numerous qualifications in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement, Contracts and Transportation, he is the driving force behind the success of Blue Ocean.
Dr. Menon is an iconic person in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry in the Middle East. Having trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain and running one of the largest training organization in the Middle East, it was very apt for him to get another major recognition as a leader in the training industry.
Excellence in Training & Development Award
Mr. Abdul Azeez and Dr. Sathya Menon received the award in a lively ceremony held at Address Hotel, Dubai Mall. The award ceremony was witnessed by over 200 top Leadership professionals from Middle East and Africa.
We would like to thank our employees, customers, students, affiliation bodies and other stakeholders from the bottom of our heart for helping us reach this milestone.
Outstanding contribution to Global Learning at the Middle East Training and Development Leadership Awards, Address Hotel, Dubai Mall
Global Training and Development Leadership Award @ the silver jubilee edition of the World HR Congress presented by Times Ascent and CHRO Asia, Mumbai Taj Lands End
Golden Globe Tigers award for the”Best Training Initiative in Logistics and Supply Chain (Excellence in Training and Development ) Pullman City Centre Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Training provider of the year at the Middle East Training and Development Leadership Awards, Address Hotel, Dubai Mall,
Higher Education Review has recognized Blue Ocean Academy as one of the 10 best Six Sigma Training Institutes World Wide