Our Effective Business Writing Workshop is designed with individual contributors, staff assistants, team leaders, supervisors, managers and executives in mind.
Anyone who wishes to create more professional, effective written communications will benefit greatly from this course, as will those who desire to boost productivity and improve the impact of their writing on clients and coworkers.
This interactive workshop provides participants with the opportunity to review their writing skills and improve the quality and impact of their written communications.
- Understand the Basic Guidelines and Rules of Today’s Business Writing.
- Learn Proofreading and Editing Techniques.
- Learn How to Write Letters That Are Clear and Understood by Your Reader.
- Recognize the Different Types of Memos, Letters and Email.
Manpower equipped with new skills and knowledge to deliver desired output, helping the organization to achieve its goals and objectives efficiently and effectively through optimum utilization of resources in a much organized way.
- Administrative Assistants
- Administrative Support Personnel.
- Office Managers .
- Executive Secretaries/Assistants interested in improving their business writing skills.