This Emotional Intelligence (EI) training course will focus on the five core competencies of emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and interpersonal skills. Participants will learn to develop and implement these to enhance their relationships in work and life by increasing their understanding of social and emotional behaviours, and learning how to adapt and manage their responses to particular situations. Various models of emotional intelligence will be covered.
This Emotional Intelligence training course is useful for anyone who leads or works with other people, no matter what size the organisation. It is applicable for teamwork, customer service, and building relationships. This is an important course for anybody who wants to develop a better understanding of themselves and others to enhance personal and professional relationships.
Through a mix of discussion and practical exercises, you’ll develop awareness and practical strategies for being in touch with yours and other’s emotions.
- Develop self awareness
- Self Management
- Develop Emotional quotient
- Effective team management
- Interpersonal effectiveness
Corporate Soft Skills
- Winning Negotiations
- Essential Selling Skills & Customer Engagement
- Time & Stress Management
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Business Writing Skills
- Interpersonal & Decision Making Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Planning, Organizing and Prioritizing
- Presentation Skills
- Mindfulness and Stress Management
- Recruitment, Selection and Interview Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Creative Thinking
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP – Training)