Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. The perception of success of such interactions is dependent on employees “who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest”
- Identify features of Excellent Customer service
- Recognize actions and behaviors that irritate customers
- Body Language & its importance
- Understand how to Communicate clearly& respectfully with customers& coworkers
- Explain Different Customer Behaviors Styles & know how to address them
- Understand techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value.
- Understand how your own behavior impacts the behavior of others.
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver.
- Learn some ways to make customer service a team approach.
- Communicate more assertively and effectively.