Providing excellent customer services what will keep your customers coming back. Customer service excellence will give you the competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough and increasingly uncertain business climate. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, “people skills” are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. This customer service training workshop gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
The objective of this program will be to help participants to:
- Build confidence through positive mental thoughts ensuring a clear and concise communication
- Express their thoughts and ideas clearly, leaving no space for ambiguity.
- Communicate clearly with people from different cultures using verbal and nonverbal skills effectively.
- Incorporate empathetic and attentive questioning and listening skills to proactively develop strong relationships.
- Create a positive impression through effective grooming while dealing with internal and external customers.
- Understand how an individual’s behavior impacts the behavior of others.
- Develop an assertive style of communication to handle queries efficiently and create “win-win” solution.
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value.
Benefits of the program for the organization:
Manpower equipped with new skills and knowledge to deliver desired output, helping the organization to achieve its goals and objectives efficiently and effectively through optimum utilization of resources in a much organized way.
- Customer service representatives
- technical and support personnel,
- Field service representatives,
- Account managers,
- Credit and billing specialists,
- Small business owners—
- Managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staffs.