Dr. Sathya Menon
MCIPS, FCMI, CPM , Certified SAP Consultant – SCM/MM
Dr. Sathya Menon is a trailblazer in logistics and supply chain education in the Middle East. He has 25 years of experience (including consulting and training) in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing. He has worked with various MNCs like Ericsson, Compaq and large conglomerates like Samtel, Al Futtaim helping them to expand their Supply Chain operations. He have trained more than 25,000 professionals in the field of Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- FCILT– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Executive Program in Artificial Intelligence – Future and Impact on Business Strategy – From MIT Sloan School of Management
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM) , USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from American Purchasing Society
John Ellis, from the UK, is a qualified NLP Life Coach and Executive Mentor. He practices with hundreds of executives every year and thousands of people have attended John’s motivational talks and seminars. He is the author of a book, ‘The 28 Golden Rules of Personal and Business Success’. John also practices in Hypnotherapy and Complete Mind Therapy. He works around the world in countries such as the USA, Canada, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, KSA, UAE, India and the UK.
John has started and developed a multitude of companies in various industries such as Aviation, Aerospace, Automotive, Travel, Health, Marine, Tourism, Safety and Security, which he has then ultimately sold. He is also experienced in mergers and acquisitions, as well as advising and mentoring Company Board Executives. He delivers training courses in areas such as HR, Change Management, Negotiation, Sales and Communication Skills. John also speaks at conferences and events worldwide and appears on Sky News and BBC World News to talk about HR and industry issues.
Dr. R.S. Chalapathi
- PhD in Quality from IIT, Kharagpur
- M.Tech from IIT, Kharagpur
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Certified Lean Master Black Belt
- Certified DFSS Master Black Belt
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Certified Trainer from CBI, Netherlands
- Certified Lead Auditor ISO-9000
Papers Presented at Conferences
- Presented a paper at 8th World Congress for Total Quality Management, Dubai in 2003.
- Invited speaker at World Congress on Total Quality Management, Bangalore, Organized by Institute of Directors, 2004.
- Invited speaker at Six Sigma Conference 2005, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Invited speaker at 2nd Six Sigma National Conference 2005, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Invited speaker at 4th Six Sigma National Conference 2007, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Invited speaker at 3rd National HR Meet 2010, Nepal.
Percy passionately believes that training sessions should be participative, challenging, thought-provoking, intensive and enjoyable. Using a participatory approach and consultative training style, he puts students at ease while honing their skills and teaching them to put their learning to practical use.
- Winner of ‘TOP GUN’ from BEST BUY Canada for continued excellence in driving and maintaining business process while leveraging sales in all categories.
- 7 Times Award Winner as World’s “Best Sales Performance” from RICOH Japan and RICOH Europe (1991‐1999 ).
- More than 3 years of experience in training professionals from varied fields and industries in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Retail Sales & Customer Service
- Over 9 years of experience in Retail Operations with multinational companies in Middle East & Canada
- 13 years of experience in Institutional Sales form the Office Automation industry
Rajesh Bhandari has over 23 years of decisive executive leadership in diverse industry verticals. A seasoned result- oriented professional with demonstrated abilities in Strategic Planning, Operations Management, Sales and Marketing, Project Management, Contract Management, Supply Chain Management, Purchase & Procurement, Warehouse and Distribution, Inventory management, Business Expansion and Resource Management.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- MBA in Finance and Marketing
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager, USA
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified, USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Consultant, USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager, USA
- Certified International Purchasing Consultant, USA
CLP, CPA, COD, CPSM, Six Sigma Black Belt, EMBA
A mindful people, performance & process leader, associated with best learning institutions like Harvard University, MIT, IIT Delhi, IIM Banglore and Stanford University. He has experience of training over 5000 professional across all levels of hierarchy and delivered over 2500 hours of training. He has over 12 years of experience in progressive HR & Organizational Development roles and co-founded two startups. He has developed & delivered various training programs for organizations such as Dubai Govt., Reliance life insurance, Bajaj Allianz, Power bulls market, Park Hospitals, Skyra professional tableware, Varuna group of companies & Alam group of companies.
Professional with more than 25 years of experience in the domain of Supply Chain Management, Operations and Training & Development. Successfully worked in challenging roles in the following organizations:
- India Carbon Limited – Pioneer in the field of Calcined Petroleum Coke having set up the
first Calcining Plant in Asia in 1962.
- Bharti Airtel Limited – Third largest mobile telephone service provider in the world.
- CESC Limited – Power Utility (Flagship Company of the USD2.5 Billion RP-SG group), India.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata (India), 1991.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Statistical Quality Control from the Indian Association for Productivity, Quality & Reliability (IAPQR), 1996 – Ranked First and awarded the “P C Mahalanobis” medal.
- Passed the Membership Examination of the Chartered Quality Institute, formerly known as the Institute of Quality Assurance (IQA), UK, 2000.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from the American Society for Quality (ASQ) in 2005. Recertified in the year 2009.
- “Prioritization of Service Quality Parameters based on Ordinal Responses” – Journal of Total Quality Management and Business Excellence, UK, Vol.16, No.4, pp. 477-489, June 2005 – co-author, Prof. Aditya Chatterjee, Dept. of Statistics, Burdwan University.
- “Towards Enhancement of Economy of a Thermal Power Generating System through Prediction of Plant Efficiency” –Journal of Applied Statistics, UK, Vol. 34, Issue 3, 2007, pp. 249 – 259, (co-authors Prof Indranil Mukhopadhyay, University of Pittsburgh, & Prof Aditya Chatterjee, Burdwan University)
In addition, published articles in various national journals in India.
Served as a faculty member of the Indian Institute of Materials Management for their flagship training courses viz. the Graduate Diploma in Materials Management and the Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management during 1997-98 till 2005-06. Served as a part time faculty member at St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata, for ‘Materials Management’ paper for students pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), during 2003-04 to 2005-06. Conducted training programs on various topics in Supply Chain Management in corporates like the Institute of Port Management, Kolkata, India; Hindustan Paper Limited, Kolkata, India; National Thermal Power Corporation, Talcher, India.
Jessie PR Joy
- Certified Professional in Human Resources serving corporate arena for19+years with commended performance and proven results.
- Specialised in designing & delivering Training programs on Writing HR Policies & Procedures,
Crafting Vision, Mission & Values, Setting goals & objectives, Structuring Strategic Pay plans, Competency Based Interviewing skills, Psychometric Testing Tools, Positive Thinking, Team Building, Personality Development, Positive Thinking, Anger Management, Time Management, Body Language, Telephone Etiquettes, Effective CV writing, How to deliver a successful performance at Interview, Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Train the Trainer, 5S, UAE Labour Laws and Health & Safety Trainings.
- PG Diploma in Psychological CounselingfromInstitute for Psychotherapy & Management Sciences, India
- Diploma in Training & Development from Indian Society for T&D, India
- Masters in Human ResourceManagement fromPondicherry University, India
- Certified Psychometric Testing Professionalfrom Middle Earth, UAE
- UAE Labour Lawfrom IIRE, UAE
- Certified Compensation & Benefits Manager from Middle Earth, UAE
- Train the Trainer @ Ideas, UAE
Corporates Worked For
- Charis Consultants, UAE
- AGMC BMW Group Importer, UAE
- Ajmal Perfumes, UAE
- Celebrity Fashions Limited, India
- Flipper Clipp Power, India
- ALSTOM Limited, India