The pandemic was more than just a blow to revenue and supply disruption. It was a wake-up call relative to supply chain resiliency. Companies were distraught in trying to figure out how to make their global supply chains more resilient without weakening their competitiveness. With the turmoil subsiding gradually, businesses can be seen shifting their procurement and supply chain strategies to incorporate a more 360-degree transparent and risk-conscience posture.
It is important for supply chain professionals to have a sound knowledge of the end-to-end systems backed by advanced technological integrations like Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, etc., and various performance measurement and management models that will help them weather any future global crisis or black swan events. For a better understanding of the current and future global supply chains and what your company must be focused on at this new stage, you have to be prepared well in advance.
This Supply Chain webinar will offer advanced insights on :
- Blockchains, AI, IoT, Big Data, Smart Contracts, AR, VR, MR & Machine Learning
- Enhanced focus on collaborative forecasting like CPFR
- Standard models – SCOR-P, ISO 27001, 22301, 31000, 22316 & 22317
- Sustainable Procurement guided by standards like ISO 20400
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Alliance building
Be a part of our exclusive webinar to gain expert knowledge on the Features of Supply Chains in a Post-Pandemic World. An impressive learning initiative by Blue Ocean Academy aimed at improving logistics and supply chain operations by enhancing knowledge that is critical for fostering growth and sustainability within the supply chain.
- Forum :SCM Forum
- Seminar :Procurement & Supply Chain Webinar
- Topic :Features of Supply Chains in a Post-Pandemic World
- Date :18th December 2021
- Time :6.00 – 9.00pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 15