Anybody in the corporate world who is moving up the corporate ladder needs to have a holistic view of management. Finance is a key function that has a lot of technicalities. Most non- finance professionals either do not learn or forget these basic technicalities of finance and thereby severely limit their own growth. This programme covers the basics of accounting, and finance. It gives an overview of the finance function, and how each action taken by non- finance professionals can have a financial impact. The programme is driven by live examples, case studies, discussions and presentations. The mode is highly interactive and the participants will have a lot of fun in learning through this module.
The objective of this program will be to help participants to:
- Creating basic awareness of accounting and financial terms
- Sharing jargon so that all people in the organisation use a common language, thereby promoting better communication
- Sensitizing participants to financial impact of decisions taken by them
- Linking organisational profitability to individual actions
- Developing basic skills on financial planning and budgeting
- Enabling participants to take better decisions based on cost benefit analysis
- Understanding financial markets and using that to create a personal financial plan
Benefits of the program for the organization:
Manpower equipped with new skills and knowledge to deliver desired output, helping the organization to achieve its goals and objectives efficiently and effectively through optimum utilization of resources in a much organized way.
- Middle management
- Senior middle management.
- All who are required to have financial acumen for their roles in the organisation.