As a Supply Chain Professional, you’re often required to use financial data to make decisions – allocate resources, budget expenses, make or buy and own or lease. Unfortunately, many Supply Chain Professionals are uncertain or uncomfortable incorporating financials in their work. This Webinar aims to guide Supply Chain Professionals on the fundamentals of Finance & Accounting, which will play a key role in they being able to deliver their services in the most cost effective manner.
The Webinar will help to learn some important aspects like :
- Understanding your company’s income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement and what they really reveal
- Why calculating return on investment, payback, etc are critical in decision-making
- How you can use financial information to better support your business units and to do your own job more efficiently and effectively
- Why and how to instill financial intelligence throughout your team
The overall objective of the Webinar is to help you understand how knowing finance empowers you to talk numbers confidently with your bosses, colleagues, and direct reports and to highlight how the financial metrics impact your role in the business.
V S Ramachandran
FCA, AICWA, CISA, CIA, CFE
CFO Blue Ocean Academy
- Forum :Accounting & Finance Forum
- Seminar :Accounting & Finance Webinar
- Topic :Financial Intelligence for Supply Chain Professionals
- Date :15th January 2021
- Time :7.00 – 8.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 29