Protecting the planet and its eco-system is one of the greatest challenges that the world faces today. Procurement has a major role to play in minimizing the impacts on environment. We need robust policies to promote the use of reusable and recyclable products , conserve natural resources and minimize emissions to the atmosphere.
This two-day workshop will introduce you to the concepts of Green Procurement and SCM and enable you to implement ‘green’ strategies along the whole supply chain.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the environmental impacts of procurement
- Understand the concept of close-loop logistics
- Understand the principles and strategies of green procurement
- Appreciate the concept of life cycle of products
- Apply ‘green’ criteria at every stage of the procurement process
- Disseminate green procurement along the supply chain
- Explore innovative and green alternatives
What Topics are Covered?
- Concepts of procurement and supply chain
- Reverse logistics
- Green supply chains
- Green specifications
- Minimizing adverse environmental impact over the whole life cycle
- Green procurement strategies
- Implementing green procurement
For More Details Contact : +97143148500
|Green Procurement & SCM|
|14-Apr-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|21-Jul-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|
|29-Sep-20||2 FD||Tuesday, Wednesday||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM||DUBAI||USD $990|