Employees are the valued partners of businesses in today’s work culture. And HR leaders are tasked with the great responsibility of ensuring that teams of an organization are well-optimized with the organizational
goals and at the same time feel valued and empowered to stay motivated and productive.
Employee expectations have also undergone transformations and new age HR-decision makers should strategically implement impactful best practices that will lead to high-level employee engagement, as well achievement of company targets. Every capable HR manager should clearly
understand how to initiate the transition toward the HR process setup in a small, medium, or large enterprises.
Inviting all HR and Administrative Executives and Senior Management Executives to join us for an insightful Webinar focusing on the basic factors around setting up global best practices/ good HR systems in an organization.
- Inter linkages between High Performance Work Systems, Internal Social Structure and organizational performance
- Basic Tenets of HPWS
- Seven Practices to implement HPWS
- Identifying the areas to address and reset in the SME framework
- Using HPWS as a measure of resilience and collective organizational performance
- New age HR that aligns with new UAE and KSA labor law in 2022 onwards
- Forum :HR Forum
- Webinar :HR Webinar
- Topic :High Performance Work Systems
- Date :21st October 2022
- Time :7.00 – 9.00pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 18