Trust between supplier, companies and customers is extremely critical for businesses to flourish. A culture of mutual trust and transparency between them leads to improvement of the quality of the product/service. It also minimizes lead time and reduces costs. While Contracts enforce fundamental rules and expectation; however, such relationships are known to work most effectively when a good understanding and trust have developed between the two parties.
Supply chains thrive on transparency. A lack of trust and transparency even leads to the collapse of supply chains and put companies into unpleasant unforeseen circumstances.
This Webinar will explore the best practices and strategies for fostering a culture of trusts and transparency in global supply chains.
- What are the best ways to build Supply chain transparency?
- Is your businesses pictured as upfront and honest and capable of being trustworthy?
- What role is played by technology in creating and fostering transparency in global supply chains?
- How to have your supplier build innovation providing better value to the company.
- Advantage in gaining supplier trust for a better buyer –supplier relationship.
- Has your company developed, any tools, techniques, or technologies for:
- Gathering, analyzing, or releasing supply chain information?
- Forum :SCM Forum
- Seminar :Procurement & Supply Chain Webinar
- Topic :Innovate to increase transparency & reduce risk in working with suppliers
- Date :14th May 2022
- Time :7.00 – 8.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 18