Human Resource Management is no longer about payroll and recruitment. Invest in human resources management training to help meet organizational changes brought about by tough economic times. This human resources management program provides innovative skills, behaviors and strategies for recruiting employees, reducing employee turnover, promoting employee development and retaining a talented, flexible and diverse workforce. Use the practical advice in our human resources management program to create an environment that fosters professional satisfaction and encourages employee development—a crucial component to help ensure your company has a true and sustainable competitive advantage. Discover new approaches and techniques for managing employees and building organizational unity.
- Transforming from Human Resource to People Management.
- Understanding who is responsible for enhancing the performance of people in the organization.
- Role of people managers.
- Manpower planning.
- How to spot relevant people to be part of your organization.
- Understanding the psychology of your people.
- How to manage performance.
- Studying the deviation in workplace.
- How to identify who needs training.
- Understanding different levels of trainings required.
- Making your trainings effective.
- How to coach and mentor.
- Building a culture of innovation and creativity.
- Getting people to engage with your organization.
- Handling absenteeism and attrition in employees.
- Balancing employee and organizations objectives.
- How to use DE-jobbing as an effective tool.
- Maintaining people’s performance.
- Explain the main functions in Human Resources Management (HRM).
- Explain the new roles of modern Human Resources Management.
- Apply the functions of recruitment and selection and follow the main steps in attracting and hiring qualified candidates.
- List the different steps in the training and development cycle.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of Human Resources Management in designing and implementing a performance management system.
- Demonstrate understanding of a complete compensation management system.
- This program is beneficial for all managers who have to handle organizational people.
- All associated with human resource activities.