Let your dream fly HIGH !!!
Grab your last chance to enroll for Cabin Crew IATA course Online at 65 % reduced price.
Secure your dream job as cabin crew, which offers you the opportunity to travel the world, meet new people, build a new career & get paid while doing it!
Many people are drawn to the glitz and glamour that comes with the job of a cabin crew, but not sure where to start. If you are looking to start a new career as cabin crew, but concerned with the lack of experience, training or been previously unsuccessful in your application, then we can help. Our Cabin crew courses are designed and delivered entirely by highly experienced cabin crew members with many years of flying experience, hence offering you the best possible training and support to kick start your new career.
This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
Cabin crew members, or flight attendants, are tasked with looking after airline passengers and ensuring they have a safe, comfortable and pleasant flight.
As a flight attendant, your tasks will vary depending on whether it’s a short or long-haul flight, as well as the size of the team you’re working in, though typical day-to-day duties include:
- Attending a pre-flight briefing about the flight and its schedule (you’ll also be informed about things like passengers with any special requirements, for example: diabetic passengers)
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including ensuring there are enough supplies on the plane and that emergency equipment is working properly
- Greeting and welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats
- Carrying out safety demonstrations
- Ensuring all hand luggage is securely stored away
- Checking all seat belts and galleys are secure before take-off
- Making sure passengers are comfortable during the flight
- Serving meals and refreshments
- Selling duty-free goods to passengers and advising them on any allowance restrictions
- Making announcements on behalf of the pilot
- Answering passengers’ questions
- Reassuring passengers in the event of an emergency, and ensuring they follow safety procedures correctly
- Giving first aid, where necessary
- Making sure passengers disembark the aircraft safely
- Checking there is no luggage, stowaways or suspicious items left on board
- Writing a flight report, noting any unusual incidents
Our Airline Cabin Crew Course comes with an Internship Option at Sharjah Airport (Sharjah Aviation)
Working as cabin crew for a major airline is an exciting and challenging experience. In addition to travelling to exotic destinations, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with Aviation industry regulations.
Cabin Crew Course Outline:
- Introduction to the airline industry and aircraft
- Crew member coordination and communication
- Customer service and managing passenger interactions
- Safety and emergency procedures
Cabin Crew Course Outcome:
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand the cabin crew profession, its origins and current practices
- Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew functions
- Manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
- Recall emergency and safety procedures
IATA – Airline Cabin Crew Training Course Contents
- Module 1 – Introduction to the airline industry
- Module 2 – Air transport and flight operation
- Module 3 – Crew responsibilities and cooperation
- Module 4 – Managing abnormal and emergency situation
- Module 5 – Medical emergencies on board the aircraft
- Module 6 – Dangerous goods
- Module 7 – Aviation security
- Module 8 – Customer service and interaction with passengers
- Module 9 – Airline catering and onboard retail services
- Module 10 – Cabin crew professional development
Iata Training Courses:
- IATA Foundation in Travel and Tourism Course
- Airline Revenue Management Training
- Passenger Ground Services Training
- Airport Ramp Services Training
- Airport Operations Training
- Ground Operation Management Training
- Basic Air Side Safety Training
- Aviation Security Awareness Training
- Dangerous Goods Regulation (DGR) Courses
- Air Transport Fundamentals