IATA – Airport Ramp Services Course offers an introduction to ramp services as well as the ground handling standards and safety requirements you need to know to work safely on the ramp.
Airport Ramp Services Course will provide the information about the aircraft servicing and ground handling basics you need to start a career on the ramp. Ramp handling services ensure the efficient turnaround of aircraft so that flights stay on schedule.
Whether you are new to the industry or a recent recruit, this course provides a solid foundation for further
professional development in the field of ground operations.
IATA – Airport Ramp Services Course Contents:
- Introduction to airport ramp services
- How an airport works
- Aircraft ground handling
- Aircraft loading and unloading
- Wide-bodied, containerized aircraft and dangerous goods
- Other ground handling services
- Airside safety
- Future in the industry
IATA Trainer Profile
GANESAN RAJAGOPALAN (Raju) is an IATA Certified Trainer with more than 25 years of Training experience in Aviation Industry. He has worked for Kuwait Airways for 25 years and was awarded best employee award. He has Trained more that 2500 students under various IATA programs and most of his students are country toppers and has passed with distinctions in the IATA Courses namely Cabin Crew, Passenger Ground Services, Foundation in Travel & Tourism, Consultant, Managing Travel Business, Cargo Introductory, Airport Ramp Services, Passenger Ground Services, Ground Operations Management, Revenue Management, Airport Operations, Amadeus Altea Customer & Flight Management.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – Aviation Management
- Diploma – Senior Airline Management (IATA Montreal, Canada)
- IATA Diploma – Professional Training (Advanced Trainer in Aviation, Cargo, DGR & Travel)
- AMADEUS Train The Trainer in Fares & Ticketing
- AMADEUS Altea Train The Trainer in Customer Management & Flight Management
- IATA Certified Training Professional (CTP)
- IATA Premier Circle Member in 2016 (Worldwide Top 10)
- Trained Dubai Airport Staff on IATA Airport Operations and achieved 100% result
- Trained staff Abu Dhabi Airport/Sharjah/Dubai airport for IATA Airport Ramp Services and achieved 100% result
- Chosen to conduct IATA Online Examinations
- Best Agent Coordinator/Support Kuwait Airways in Feb2005
- Trained 20 Station Managers of Fly NAS from all over Middle East for IATA Ground Operations Management
and achieved 90% result with 2 distinctions
- Trained Majid-Al -Futtaim Staff on IATA Fares & Ticketing and achieved 95% result (Najm cards)
- Trained staffs from EK/EY/Royal Jet/KQ/9W/CA on Revenue Management and achieved 100% result
- Trained staffs from GCAA for IATA Air Transport Fundamentals
- Trained staffs from EMQUEST/SABRE for IATA COUNSULTANT and achieved 100% result
- Trained more than 100 Students in CTH/VIRGIN ATLANTIC Ticketing Courses on Level 1 & Level 2 and achieved more than 50 distinction