HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- To make appropriate travel arrangements and reservations
- Calculate & quote appropriate air fares and book tour products.
- International travel documentation in accordance with IATA rules and procedures
- To be on the leading edge for 2007 e-ticketing global Implementation
- Global Distribution Systems and the Internet
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Students who wish to have a career in the travel industry
- Airline personnel
- Tour & Travel consultant
- Personnel of large companies responsible for making travel arrangements
- Travel Agencies that hire employees who hold the IATA/UFTAA International Travel and Tourism Foundation Diploma meet one of the requirements towards becoming IATA-accredited agencies.
- Travel and Tourism Industry and Travel Professional
- Geography in Travel Planning Understanding and Reading Maps Three- letter city Codes Planning travel Itineraries World Time Zones and Elapsed Travel Times
- Travel Formalities Travel Documents Taxes,
- Customs & Currencies
- Air Transport Essentials
- Land Transport
- Hotel Products & Services
- Water Transport: Ferries and Cruises
- Tour Packages
- Serving the Travel Customer
- Fundamentals in Air Fares & Ticketing
- IATA Geography & Global Indicators
- Fare Selection
- Currency rules
- Specified Routings
- Round & Circle Trip Fare Construction
- Special Fares
- Billing & Settlement Plan (BSP)
- GDS ELECTRONIC BOOKING TOOLS
- Global Distribution Systems Training: Choose between Galileo/Sabre/
Our Foundation in Travel and Tourism Course comes with an Internship option at Sharjah Airport (Sharjah Aviation)
Download Brochure to get the complete course outline for IATA Foundation in Travel and Tourism with Sabre
On behalf of the Management at Etihad Airways Engineering, we would like to express our appreciation to "Blue Ocean Academy", for conducting The Training on LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
Abdulla Mohamed Mujalba Marassas,
On behalf of KHDA training and development department and Business Universal Support departments, we would like to express our appreciation and gratitude for delivering an excellent training program for our Procurement team on Best Practices
Abdulrahman Hassan Nassir,
On behalf of Dubai Refreshment PJSC, I would like to express our sincere thanks for organizing the two day training program on ‘Forecasting and Planning” at our office in Dubai Investment Park.
Abdulla Al Balooshi
We are very happy with the results of the inclusive and intensive ‘Negotiation Workshop’ conducted by Blue Ocean Training & Consultancy.