Project risk management is the process of identifying, analyzing and responding to any risk that arises over the life cycle of a project to help the project remain on track and meet its goal. Effective risk management strategies allow you to identify your project’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. By planning for unexpected events, you can be ready to respond if they arise. Risk assessments allow you to deal with uncertain project events in a proactive manner. This allows you to deliver your project on time, on budget and with quality results. Successful project managers recognize that risk management is important, because achieving a project’s goals depends on planning, preparation and evaluation that contribute to achieving strategic goals.
Join us on our Free Webinar on “Importance of Risk Management in Delivering Successful Project” to know more about how risk management plays a pivotal role in protecting your projects.
- Planning risk management
- Risk identification
- Performing risk analysis/ assessments
- Identifying, assigning & communicating the risk response to stakeholders of the project
- Monitoring & refining or iterating the risk based on research and new information
- Forum :PMI Forum
- Webinar :Project Management Webinar
- Topic :Importance of Risk Management in Delivering Successful Projects
- Date :23rd June 2021
- Time :7.00 – 9.00pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5458 156 27