Global trade is bringing about a great deal of interaction between the Importer and the Exporter. The International Trade needs to operate smoothly and to serve that purpose, ICC has set in place International Commercial Trade terms.
These terms are referred to as INCOTERMS ( The International Commercial Terms ) are a set of internationally recognized trade terms , they describe the practical arrangements for the delivery of goods from sellers to buyers and allocate the obligations, costs and risks between the two parties.
Whether you are fulfilling orders, readying shipments for transport or preparing a certificate related to the transaction it’s imperative that using the right INCOTERM in your contracts is essential.
This session will give you a basic understanding of the Incoterms 2020 rules, rules of origin, and how you can leverage trade when doing business internationally.
Inviting all the Senior leaders and executives from Procurement, Sourcing, Trading, Exports, Imports, Banking, Trading companies and Documentation credit processes to join the Incoterms for the Global Trader webinar.
- Current 11 INCOTERMS 2020
- Application of ICC Incoterms currently in use
- Avoiding pitfalls and problems from use of unsuitable terms
- Commercial benefits in sales negotiations
- Risks and responsibilities of few selected common
- Buyer and seller obligations for some selected common Incoterm
- Forum :SCM Forum
- Seminar :Supply Chain Webinar
- Topic :Incoterms for the Global Trader Webinar
- Date :08th April 2022
- Time :7.00 – 8.30pm (Dubai, UAE Time)
- Phone :+971 5887 400 50